Harshavardhan Rameshwar Press Conference
We used traditional instruments to make Devil music sound so Natural: Music director Harshavardhan Rameshwar
Nandamuri Kalyanram is known for his knack in selecting unique scripts right from the beginning of his career is bringing another interesting film titled Devil – The British Secret Agent. Samyuktha, Malavika Nair playing key roles in the film. The film is directed and produced by Abhishek Nama. The film is releasing worldwide on December 29th.
The film’s trailer was released recently and it made us all to anticipate more from the film. The banger trailer promised a thrilling cinematic experience. As part of promotions, music director Harshavardhan Rameshwar interacting with the media about the film.
– Regarding the movie Devil, we anticipated that the music and background score would be well-received, but the level of appreciation has exceeded our expectations. The response has been overwhelming, and I’m grateful for the praise.
– After Arjun Reddy, I became known as a background score specialist, although my true passion lies in creating music for songs. Now, I’m receiving offers for both RR and music. In Devil, we incorporated various traditional foreign instruments, aiming for a natural feel in the score, considering the film’s 1940s setting.
– Animal is a movie of the current generation, and transitioning from it to Devil posed an initial challenge. However, once immersed in the world of Devil, I gave my best.
– Kalyan Ram delivered a peak performance in Bimbisara, and in Devil, audiences will witness his Vishwaroop. Samyukta Menon’s acting is brilliant.
– Abhishek Nama trusted me throughout. Despite my busy schedule with Animal, he patiently waited, showing confidence in my abilities. This film, I believe, has the potential to receive national-level awards.
– Cinematographer Soundara Rajan breathed life into Devil with stunning visuals and I think my score omplemented those visuals. No matter how much we do, if there are no stunning visuals, the effect will not be seen.
– Devil features three songs, and Kalyan Ram insisted on bringing something new to each. I had the freedom to collaborate with young and talented lyricists. Abhishek suggested rapper Rajkumari, and the song has garnered a positive response.
– Observing Sandeep Reddy Vanga’s writing for Animal, I expressed my desire to work with him, and he has invited me to work on two more films. I aspire to direct a music-based movie, possibly telling the story of world-famous drummer Shivamani.
– Abhishek Nama, known as a producer, has showcased his talent as a director in Devil. Our collaboration was in sync, similar to my experience with Sandeep Vanga. He has a genuine fondness for music and actively participated in music sittings.